- Treat & Prevent Fish Disease
- Control A Broad Spectrum of Illnesses
- Easy To Dose In Ponds
TetraPond® Pond Fish Treatment prevents and treats a broad range of common parasitic and bacterial diseases. Pond Fish Treatment is an essential part of acclimating new fish to your pond or water garden. TetraPond® Pond Fish Treatment protects goldfish and koi against infection by destroying harmful parasites, bacteria and fungus, plus helps prevent against Ichthyopthirius multifilis, Costia, Chilodonella, and Trichondina.
From dosage rates to product labels, the USAGE tab contains all of the information you need to properly apply your pond care products.
Pond Fish Treatment
|Active Temp||Above 53°F|
|One Bottle Treats||Up To 2,500 Gallons|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
Pond Size (Gallons)
Pond Fish Treatment (ounces)
How To Apply
- Dilute the exact dosage in a bucket of water.
- Pour the diluted mixture into the pond evenly along the edges and in the middle.
- Stir the water with hose spray or stick to further distribute the solution throughout the pond.
When To Apply
Prevention: Dose in the Spring when water temperatures exceed 53°F and again in Summer to prevent hidden diseases and infections.
Treat Infections: Treatment of infections when signs of fish disease or infection are present, dose the pond immediately. Re-dose after 7 days if signs of infections and disease are still present.
Infections & Parasites Treated
Ichthyopthirius multifilis (Ick or white spot), Costia, Chilodonella, Trichondina, other bacteria, other fungi
- Do not use in ponds containing fish intended for human consumption.
- Do not use in combination with other treatments.