- Encourage Plant Health
- Does Not Cloud Pond Water
- Safe For All Fish & Aquatic Life
Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media is made of 100% natural montmorillonite with an added beneficial bacteria to help with pond clarity. The neutral pH pebbles in Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media contain beneficial bacteria, retain oxygen and help absorb excess alkalinity for improved pond water quality. When used in a bog area, Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media helps reduce transplant shock, allow for a more efficient utilization of light, water and nutrients and retain water keeping the bog moist but not waterlogged. Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media Will not break-down, float, or cloud pond water. Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media contains no algae-promoting nutrients, fertilizers, compost, peat or harmful pesticides and is safe for use in ponds with fish.
From dosage rates to product labels, the USAGE tab contains all of the information you need to properly apply your pond care products.
|Shelf Life||2 Years||2 Years|
How To Use
- Remove Plants in solid pots with care.
- Mix as little as 25% of Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media with the planting medium of your choice. Be sure to pick something heavier that will not muddy the water. You can use all Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media.
- Half fill a lined aquatic planting basket with Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media mixture from Step 2. Place plant carefully into the basket. Fill with more Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media mixture from Step 2 around roots, gently adding more if necessary to bring the level to just below the rim of the basket.
- Plants in small mesh pots can be kept in the pot to protect the roots.
- Plant up in the same way as plants that have been taken out of their pots.
- Top off the basket with a layer of only Microbe-Lift® Aquatic Planting Media. This will keep whatever potting ratio you used in place and will prevent fish from disturbing the roots and muddying the pond water.
What others are saying
"Microbe Lift Planting Media"Darla of Delton, MI
All my plants survived a very cold winter using this two years running.View entire review
"Cleaner planting media"Ann of Frederick, MD
Second year I've used this product. A lot easier to pot up my water garden plants. Great stuff!View entire review