Airmax® LakeSeries™ Aeration Systems are capable aeration pumps for large ponds and lakes. The LakeSeries™ Aeration Systems are powerful enough to aerate ponds up to 6 acres with a single unit. Boasting a more spacious Airmax® Composite Cabinet with enhanced cooling, you can rely on the LakeSeries™ Aeration System for maximum results with minimal maintenance. Airmax® LakeSeries™ Aeration Systems are manufactured in the USA with high performance, SmartStart™ Technology and professional quality components.
The World's Best Aerator
Airmax® has re-engineered their line of Lake Aeration Systems to bring you the World's Best Lake and Large Pond Aerator:
• The Most Effective
• The Quietest
• The Most Efficient
• The Easiest to Install
ProAir4™ Weighted Diffuser
- PTFE Non-Stick 6" Membrane Diffuser Stick: Provides the synergies of air stones while being virtually maintenance-free.
- Check Valve: Prevents back pressure on the compressor
- Innovative Sled Design: Keeps diffuser submerged while maintaining an upright position during installation.
SilentAir™ RP Series Compressor
- High Efficiency Compressor with Rubber Mounts: Reduces noise & vibration to ensure silent operation.
- Air Filter: Maximizes the life of the compressor.
- SmartStart™ Technology: Protects compressor during pressurized restarts following power supply interruptions.
- Airflow Manifold: Simplifies airflow management to individual diffusers (on systems with multiple diffusers)
- Airline Quick Disconnects: For easy system removal & storage.
- Pressure Gauge & Relief Valve: Monitor system performance & safeguard from back pressure.
Airmax® ETL Composite Cabinet
- Enhanced Cooling System: Tunnels air flow evenly through the cabinet with a high flow cooling fan & high density air intake pre-filter to remove air debris.
- Composite Cabinet with Removal Top: ETL Electrical Safety Certified Cabinet protects components while providing easy access.
- Elevated Base: Protects against damaging flood water.
- Pre-Wired Electrical Box: Simplifies electrical connections for easy setup.
Airmax® EasySet™ Airline
- Self-Weighted: No bricks, weights or ties are needed. This airline is kink-free & fish hook resistant.
- Direct Burial: Use from power source to pond's edge. Remote valve box controls available for longer runs.
Aeration Mapping Service
Not sure which Airmax® Aeration System is right for you? Let us size it and we will guarantee the results!
We provide a FREE aeration mapping service. Get guaranteed results when we measure your pond's size and map where the diffusers should be placed. Call today to speak to one of our aeration experts! 866-POND-HELP (866-766-3435) or use the Web Aeration Mapping Form to submit your Aeration Mapping Request.
View our Field Study to learn how the Airmax® Lake Aerator improved fisheries, reduced growth and muck in Fox Lake in a single season.
|ProAir™4 Weighted Diffuser
|Max Pond Size
|Aerates Pond at 6'-9' Depth
||Up To 2-1/2 Acres
||Up To 3 Acres
|Aerates Pond at 9'-12' Depth
||Up To 3-1/2 Acres
||Up To 4 Acres
|Aerates Pond at 12'-50' Depth
||Up To 5 Acres
||Up To 6 Acres
|Max Diffuser Depth
|SilentAir™ Rocking Piston Compressor
||(2) RP50 1/2-HP
||(2) RP75 3/4-HP
||115 or 230
||115 or 230
|Monthly Operating Cost (24/7)*
||27"L x 24"W x 18.75"H
||27"L x 24"W x 18.75"H
|ProAir™4 Diffuser Warranty
|Compressor & Electrical Component Warranty
|Composite Cabinet Warranty
|EasySet™ Airline Warranty
*Monthly Operating Cost was calculated at $0.07 per kilowatt hour. Please note that costs will vary depending on location.
When To Use Aeration
Airmax® LakeSeries™ Aeration Systems are powerful enough to aerate ponds up to 6 Acres. Airmax® LakeSeries™ will provide continuous circulation and aeration. By aerating your pond from the bottom up, you'll circulate incredible amounts of water, drastically increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in your water column. This allows for increased levels of beneficial bacteria to accumulate in your pond resulting in reduced pond odors and muck accumulation.
How To Use Aeration
Airmax® LakeSeries™ Aeration Systems can be installed at the edge of your pond or at a 115 volt* power source several hundred feet away utilizing Airmax® Direct Burial Airline**. The Airmax® Composite Cabinet is ETL Listed and protects the aeration pump components from the elements. The Airmax® ProAir™4 Weighted Diffusers can be connected to the Airmax® Composite Cabinet using EasySet™ Weighted Airline(not included)** and fitting sets. The ProAir™4 Weighted Diffuser should be placed near the deepest areas of your pond and distributed equally to promote adequate aeration throughout the entire water body. Airmax® LakeSeries™ Aeration Systems are designed to run 24/7 year-round***. Be sure to follow the included installation instructions when running your Airmax® Aeration LakeSeries™ for the first time.
*Airmax® LakeSeries™ Aeration Systems are also available for 220 voltage power sources. Please call for additional information 866-766-3435.
**Airmax® Direct Burial Airline is not included but should be used when trenching airline underground while Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline is intended for underwater use.
***When running your aeration system for the first time be sure to follow the start-up instruction in your user manual to prevent pond turn-overs and fish kills. If you use your pond for recreation in the winter you should turn off and store your aeration system as it creates thin ice and potential fall-through hazards.
Diffuser Placement Guide
Still not sure which Airmax® Aeration System is right for you? Let us size it and we will guarantee the results!
We provide a FREE aeration mapping service. Get guaranteed results when we measure your pond's size and map where the diffusers should be placed. Call today to speak to one of our aeration experts! 866-POND-HELP (866-766-3435) or use the Web Aeration Mapping Form.
If you are not sure what maintenance kit or replacement compressor is needed for your current Airmax® Aeration System to keep it running at optimal performance, click here for more information.
Here are the replacement parts for Airmax ® LakeSeries ™ , Aerate up to 6 Acres.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Airmax® LakeSeries™, Aerate up to 6 Acres is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.
Airmax® Aeration Installation
Learn how to install your Airmax® Aeration System.
Airmax® Junction Valve Box
Watch how to install the Airmax® Junction Valve Box under any Airmax® Aeration Cabinet this video.
The Airmax® Ecosystem™
Learn about the revolutionary proactive pond management approach. By understanding your pond's life cycle, and with the help of Airmax® Aeration, Natural Bacteria and Pond Dye, you can learn just how easy pond management can be.