- Quickly Measure pH in Pond Water
- Easy-to-Read Color Chart
- Test pH from 5.0 - 9.0
Proper pH control is imperative to prevent the harmful effects of too alkaline or too acidic pond water on fish and plant life. The Wide Range pH Test Kit will test pH levels from 5.0 to 9.0 and contains enough solution for 160 test. This kit includes test solution, glass test tube with cap, color chart instructions.
From dosage rates to product labels, the USAGE tab contains all of the information you need to properly apply your pond care products.
How To Use
- Step 1: Fill the clean test tube with 5mL of water to be tested (to the line on the tube)
- Step 2: Holding the bottle vertically, add 5 drops of Wide Range Indicator Solution.
- Step 3: Cap the test tube and shake vigorously for 5 seconds.
- Step 4: Read the test results by comparing the color of the solution to the appropriate pH Color Card.
Test Results - Ideally, pH levels should be between 6.5-8.