- Controls String Algae
- Use In-Line With Existing Plumbing
- Reduce Timely Maintenance
Tired of using chemicals on your string algae? The IonGen™ Clarifier will drastically reduce pond maintenance and keep your water looking crystal clear without the use of chemicals. It works by releasing a calculated mixture of copper, silver and zinc ions into your water, which go to work against string algae. The IonGen™ plumbs directly into your existing plumbing & includes fittings for both 2" PVC and 1", 1 1/4" & 1 1/2" kink free tubing. Ion concentration is adjusted via an outdoor control panel which includes a 12' power cord. The IonGen™ metallic probe includes a 15' connector cable that plugs into the control panel. Each probe can treat up to 25,000 gallons and may last up to 3 years depending on treatment level. The Aquascape® IonGen™ 2 is an EPA registered algaecide to control string algae in your water garden.
|Cord Length (Outlet To Controller)
|Cord Length (Controller To Probe)
|Slip Fittings Included
||2 - 2" PVC
|Barbed Fittings Included
||2 - 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
||Treats Up To 25,000 Gallons
- Test pond water periodically for copper levels. Copper should be below 0.25 ppm. Copper test strips are included with the IonGen™. Additional copper test strips can be purchased.
- Follow all recommendations in the product manual to ensure proper use.
- Please note: the IonGen™ works on string algae. It will not have an effect on planktonic (green water) algae.
- The IonGen™ is not registered for sale in California. The Atlantic™ Triton™ 2 Ionizer is a great substitution for cleaning up your pond.
Here are the replacement parts for Aquascape® IonGen™ Electronic Clarifier - 2nd Generation.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Aquascape® IonGen™ Electronic Clarifier - 2nd Generation is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.