- Direct Water Flow Within Streams & Waterfalls
- Repair Rock Walls, Replace Loose Or Damaged Mortar
- Dries Black & Appears As Shadow
Water is known to take the path of least resistance. It easily flows under waterfall rocks, reducing the appearance of your waterfall feature, Atlantic™ Black Waterfall Foam can block these paths and allow you to enjoy the full benefit of your waterfall. Once dry, excess foam can easily be removed and will look like shadows between rocks.
From dosage rates to product labels, the USAGE tab contains all of the information you need to properly apply your pond care products.
|Tack Free||5 minutes|
|Cure Time||12-24 hours|
|One Can Treats||3' Tall x 2' Wide Waterfall|
- Product is flammable during dispensing. Turn off all sources of ignition prior to use.
- Foam bonds to skin quickly. Wear gloves, eye protection and work clothes. Use drop cloths to reduce mess.
- Product must be stored in the upright position when not in use.
What others are saying
"Not exactly what I would call "Jerad Tennyson of Custer, SD
Product works just like any other expanding foam that comes in a can. Expands 3x to fill voids and directs water where it needs to go. The cured product is a dark purple color, not black. I found a product at my local hardware store that is also Fish Friendly but actually is black, not purple. Therefore this product only gets 3 stars.View entire review