- Tech Specs
- Clear Water Without Chemical Use
- Install In New Or Existing Ponds
- Reduce Timely Maintenance
The Atlantic™ Triton™ 2 Ionizer has an all new modular design at the cutting edge of innovation. The Triton™ 2 Ionizer is installed without tools and seamlessly integrates with the Triton™ Universal Check Valve (see image)! The Triton™ 2 Ionizer can also be installed inline with your existing plumbing. Safe for animals and plants and unaffected by sunlight and heat, this mineralized water maintains a residual ability to treat organics, greatly reducing the need for chemical treatments. The Atlantic™ Triton™ 2 Ionizer treats up to 25,000 gallons and can be installed into new or existing water gardens.
From product dimensions to operation manuals, the TECH SPECS tab contains all of the information you need to choose the right equipment for your pond.
Triton™ 2 Ionizer
|Application||In Line Or At Check Valve|
|Cord Length (Outlet To Controller)||15'|
|Cord Length (Controller To Probe)||15'|
|Fittings Included||2" PVC|
|Pond Size||Treats Up To 25,000 Gallons|
- Test pond water periodically for copper levels. Copper should be below 0.25 ppm. Copper test strips are included with the Triton™ 2 Ionizer. Additional copper test strips can be purchased.
- Follow all recommendations in the product manual to ensure proper use.