- Complete Kit For Seaming EPDM Liners
- Kit Seams 25 Feet Of Pond Liner
- Ensure A Seal Every Time
Create perfect, leak-free seams in your 45mil EPDM pond liner with the Firestone® QuickSeam™ Tape Seaming Kit. The QuickSeam™ Tape Seaming Kit contains everything you need to splice your liner together or repair small holes and tears.
From dosage rates to product labels, the USAGE tab contains all of the information you need to properly apply your pond care products.
- Installation Instructions
- 1 - 3" x 25' Roll Of Seam Tape
- 2 - 4 Ounce Cans Of Firestone TPO QuickPrime™ Seam Primer
- 2 - 3" x 6" QuickScrubber™ Pad
- 1 - QuickScrubber™ Handle
- 1 - Hardwood Seam Roller
- 1 - Special Crayon
How To Use
- Overlap the adjoining Firestone EPDM sheets and place guide marks with crayon along the bottom panel.
- Tack back the top sheet of EPDM and apply TPO QuickPrime with QuickScrubber tool.
- Scrub both areas of EPDM using the QuickScrubber tool and TPO QuickPrime. Then wipe the area dry with enclosed wipes.
- Follow the guide marks to align the QuickSeam Splice Tape along the membrane edge. Then apply uniform pressure along the seam.
- Untack the top layer of the EPDM panel and remove the release paper from the QuickSeam Tape.
- To complete the seam, apply uniform pressure to the seam area.