- Complete Kit For Seaming EPDM Liners
- Kit Seams 25 Feet Of Pond Liner
- Ensure A Seal Every Time
Create perfect, leak-free seams in your 45mil EPDM pond liner with the Firestone® QuickSeam™ Tape Seaming Kit. The QuickSeam™ Tape Seaming Kit contains everything you need to splice your liner together or repair small holes and tears.
- Installation Instructions
- 1 - 3" x 25' Roll Of Seam Tape
- 2 - 4 Ounce Cans Of Firestone TPO QuickPrime™ Seam Primer
- 2 - 3" x 6" QuickScrubber™ Pad
- 1 - QuickScrubber™ Handle
- 1 - Hardwood Seam Roller
- 1 - Special Crayon
How To Use
- Overlap the adjoining Firestone EPDM sheets and place guide marks with crayon along the bottom panel.
- Tack back the top sheet of EPDM and apply TPO QuickPrime with QuickScrubber tool.
- Scrub both areas of EPDM using the QuickScrubber tool and TPO QuickPrime. Then wipe the area dry with enclosed wipes.
- Follow the guide marks to align the QuickSeam Splice Tape along the membrane edge. Then apply uniform pressure along the seam.
- Untack the top layer of the EPDM panel and remove the release paper from the QuickSeam Tape.
- To complete the seam, apply uniform pressure to the seam area.
Here are the replacement parts for Firestone QuickSeam ™ Liner Seaming Kit.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Firestone QuickSeam™ Liner Seaming Kit is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.