- Remove Aquatic Vegetation
- Reduce Timely Maintenance
- Cut At The Base Of Pond Weeds
The revolutionary Jenlis Weed Razer™ Aquatic Weed Cutter easily removes stubborn pond weeds in just a few minutes! The ingenious aquatic weed cutter has a unique V-shaped lake weed cutter head with razor sharp blades that are designed to be the most efficient and effective pond tool made to cut or shear almost any type of rooted aquatic vegetation; such as Watermilfoil, lily pads, pond weed and even cattails. The razor sharp blades of the Weed Razer™ can easily shear through submerged weeds as well as cattails.
Remove weeds in a simple 4-step process!
Give it a toss.
Let it sink.
Pull it in.
The Jenlis Weed Razer™ clears a path 48" wide with each throw. Weighing just 8 pounds, this aquatic weed cutter is light enough to toss 30 feet or more, yet heavy enough to sink straight to the bottom. Once you've cut the pond weeds, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water. Decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation.
Mix & Match! Save 10% on Rakes & Cutters when you purchase 2 or more! Includes Jenlis Weed Raker™, The Pond Guy® Pond and Beach Rake, The Pond Guy® Weed Cutter, and Jenlis Weed Razer™ Pro.
||Pond & Lake Weed Cutter
||32", after assembly 48"
|Pull Rope Length
- The Weed Razer™ is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the Weed Razer™ behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
- Do not use with children in immediate area.
- Do not use the Weed Razer™ when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
- Use protective gloves, thick leather gloves are recommended, while handling the Weed Razer™.
- Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
- Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
- Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
- Check all bolts, connections and rope before use.
- Avoid areas in water with underwater structures.
- When not in use, store Weed Razer™ in a safe location, out of the reach of children.
Here are the replacement parts for Jenlis Weed Razer™ Aquatic Weed Cutter.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Jenlis Weed Razer™ Aquatic Weed Cutter is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.
Write a review
Great investment. Saves time.
Jul 14, 2010 | By Jenny Lee
Great Helper for Pond Weeds
Jul 24, 2010 | By Howard
Jul 12, 2011 | By Tom Behm
May 4, 2012 | By Holly Layher
May 29, 2012 | By Bill Powers
Jenlis weed razer
Jun 5, 2012 | By Jim Herbert
Jun 27, 2012 | By David W.
Do Not Loop Rope As They Tell You
Aug 30, 2012 | By David W. Thomas
Mar 27, 2014 | By Tony Brown
Jenlis Weed Razor
May 10, 2015 | By Russ Bowman