- Treament For "Ich" Diseases
- Therapy For Infected Koi & Goldfish
- Helps Guard Against Fungal Infections
Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out is the safest and most effective treatment for "ich" and many other protozoan-caused diseases in pond fish (e.g. the diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius, Cryptocaryon, Costia, Chilodonella, Oodinium and Amyloodinium). Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out is also an effective treatment of fungal infections in pond fish.
When used as directed, Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out will not harm biological filtration. As with all treatments, the prompt use of Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out will help insure a complete recovery of the diseased fish. Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out is a powerful treatment and may not be tolerated by fish that are heavily traumatized by their disease. Observation of the diseased fish before and during treatment is required so that appropriate water changes and re-treatments may be done as necessary.
|Gallons Treated Per Bottle
||Up To 1,920
How To Apply
Use 5 ml per 20 gallons or 1 oz per 120 gallons of pond water. Prior to the initial use of Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out, a partial water change of 25% or more should be made; this water change should be coordinated with the period when the diseased fish are showing the least number of cysts (spots).
Carbon filtration must be removed from pond during treatment, but take caution and make sure not to stop other filtration. Re-treatments may be repeated, following the recommended water change, at least every 24 hours.
As with the initial dosage of Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out the best results can be expected if the water change and dosage are performed when the diseased fish are showing the fewest cysts (spots). Treatment in a separate quarantine tank is strongly recommended.
- Formaldehyde (<5%)
- Methanol (<2%)
- Malachite Green Chloride (<0.1%)
- Do not use with any other medications or treatments.
- Observe fish closely during the course of the treatment and perform massive water changes as needed, if signs of severe stress (e.g. rapid respiration, "piping" at the surface) are noted.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use with fish which are intended for human consumption.
- May be harmful to some invertebrates and may not be safe in environments where invertebrate animals are present.
- Cannot be shipped to AK, HI, PR or Canada.
Here are the replacement parts for Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Microbe-Lift® Ich-Out is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.