- Natural, Biodegradable Treatment
- Treat A Broad Spectrum of Illnesses
- Easy To Dose In Ponds
Treat fish sicknesses with MinnFinn™ Natural Fish Treatment. MinnFinn™ is a natural biodegradable pond treatment that will help your fish heal from a broad spectrum of health issues including parasites, external fungal and bacterial infections, and many more. If your entire pond is overrun with infection or illness, then MinnFinn™ should be administered to your water body. Treatments generally take only 1 hour and are neutralized with the included MinnFinn™ Neutralizer. Many illnesses can be eliminated in as little as 1 to 3 treatments. MinnFinn™ will decompose itself into natural elements, leaving the formula non-toxic, safe for humans, pets, fish, wildlife, and the environment.
From dosage rates to product labels, the USAGE tab contains all of the information you need to properly apply your pond care products.
|Application||Liquid (MinnFinn™), Powder (NeuFinn)|
|One Bottle Treats||Up To 2,240 Gallons|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
Pond Size (Gallons)
|100 Gallons||1.6 oz||3 tsp|
|500||8 oz||15 tsp (or 0.31 cups)|
|1,000||16 oz||30 tsp (or 0.63 cups)|
|2000||32 oz||60 tsp (or 1-1/4 cups)|
Before You Start
- The user wear gloves and eye protection when applying MinnFinn™.
- Make sure you have an accurate pond volume to avoid over dose and under dose.
- Increase aeration to quarantine tank or pond to maximize oxygen levels and to ensure proper mixing of treatment.
- When treating Flukes and Costla leave filter online for the first treatment. When treating other diseases placing filter on bypass is optional. If left online, expect small impact on nitrification for 2 to 3 days. Bypass filter for further treatments.
How To Apply
- Dilute the required quantity of MinnFinn™ in a 3/4 full 5 gallon bucket(s) using water from the pond to be treated or tap water for up to 250 mL (8.45 US fluid ounces) of MinnFinn™. Use a separate bucket for each 250 mL (8.45 US fluid ounces) of MinnFinn™ to be applied.
- Spread the mixture around the entire edge of the pond or in the upwelling from an air diffuser to ensure good mixing which will reduce the potential of an area of high concentration fish may pass through.
- Let MinnFinn™ treatment run for one (1) hour.
- Normal treatment behavior will be lethargy, mild to moderate increase in respiration, and possible mild agitation.
- See required NeuFinn directions (see below) for preparation prior to the end of the treatment.
- If fish appear severely distressed indicated by rolling over and appear to be falling asleep, apply NeuFinn immediately anytime during the treatment.
- Do not use with any other treatment.
- Application of NeuFinn Required.
While the MinnFinn™ treatment is underway, prepare the NeuFinn neutralizer for application.
- In the same 5 gallon bucket(s) used to distribute the MinnFinn™ treatment, mix the required amount of NeuFinn neutralizer in a 3/4's full bucket with either pond or tap water. Use a separate bucket for each 1/4 bag of NeuFinn applied.
- After the one (1) hour MinnFinn™ treatment is complete, apply the dissolved NeuFinn to the pond in the same manner as you did the MinnFinn around the perimeter of the pond or over an air diffuser.
- Return water flow to the pond and/or filter.
For every 100 gallons of pond water treat and neutralize with the following: 1.6 fl. oz. (44.63 mL) of MinnFinn™ Biodegradable Pond Treatment and 3 measured teaspoons (17.25 g) of NeuFinn Neutralizer. For every 2,000 gallons of pond water treat and neutralize with the following: 30.1 fl. oz. (892 mL) of MinnFinn™ Biodegradable Pond Treatment 1-1/4 cups (345 g) of NeuFinn Neutralizer
When To Apply
MinnFinn™ should be used when your fish are exhibiting signs of illness and should not be used as a normal maintenance treatment. If multiple treatments are required leave one day between each treatment.
Infections & Parasites Treated
- Controls Protozoal parasites; i.e. Trichodina and Chilodonella in 1 treatment and Costa in 2-3 treatments
- Controls Flukes and Fungus in 1-3 treatments
- Controls Ich in 3-5 treatments (Each case of Ich is unique and must be evaluated during treatment program for number of doses required)
- Controls External bacterial infections; i.e. Bacterial Gill Disease, Columnaris, Mouth Rot and Fin Rot in 1-3 treatments