- Color Choices To Fit Your Needs
- Apply To Many Types Of Surfaces
- Safe For Fish & Non-Toxic
Pond Armor® Pond-Shield® Non-Toxic Epoxy Pond Liner is a stand alone, fish safe product with no primers or sealers needed. It can be easily applied to most surfaces including: concrete, shotcrete, gunnite, cement, wood, steel, aluminum, tile, stone & rock.
Pond-Shield® is a flexible epoxy that combines superior elongation with sheer tensile strength. The tensile bond strength even exceeds the internal strength of concrete. Simply mix both parts together and apply with a squeegee and roller. Pond Armor® Pond-Shield® cures to touch within a few hours and is completely fish and plant safe. Also available in: 1.5 Gallons and 3 Gallons.
||30-60 square feet*
||1 hour at 72°-75°
*Coverage of 60 square feet when applied at 10 mils per 1-1/2 quart kit. Uneven & Rough surfaces will cause a decrease in coverage area.
- 1 Quart Epoxy Resin (by volume)
- 1/2 Quart Epoxy Hardener (by volume)
- 1 wet film gauge
- Preparation & Application Instructions
Additional Supplies Needed
- Muriatic Acid (if using on concrete, brick, rock, etc.)
- 60-grit sandpaper
- Plastic Paint Pan
- Squeegee (for smooth surfaces)
- Paint Roller (for rough surfaces)
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol or Denatured Alcohol
How To Use
Be sure to read through all instructions prior to application.
- Prepare Surface. Follow included instructions for the surface you intend to cover with Pond Shield®.
- Mix Product & Apply. Only mix enough product that you can use within 30 minutes.
- Inspect & Touch Up. After application has been completed, inspect the surface area. Touch up areas as needed.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
Here are the replacement parts for Pond Armor® Pond Shield® Non-Toxic Epoxy Pond Liner 1.5 Quarts.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Pond Armor® Pond Shield® Non-Toxic Epoxy Pond Liner 1.5 Quarts is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.