- Color Choices To Fit Your Needs
- Apply To Many Types Of Surfaces
- Safe For Fish & Non-Toxic
Pond Armor® Pond-Shield® Non-Toxic Epoxy Pond Liner is a stand alone, fish safe product with no primers or sealers needed. This fish pond liner can be easily applied to most surfaces including: concrete, shotcrete, gunnite, cement, wood, steel, aluminum, tile, stone & rock.
Pond-Shield® is a flexible epoxy that combines superior elongation with sheer tensile strength. The tensile bond strength of the garden pond liners even exceeds the internal strength of concrete. Simply mix both parts together and apply with a squeegee and roller. Pond Armor® Pond-Shield® cures to touch within a few hours and is completely fish and plant safe. Also available in: 1.5 Gallons and 3 Gallons.
||30-60 square feet*
||1 hour at 72°-75°
*Coverage of 60 square feet when applied at 10 mils per 1-1/2 quart kit. Uneven & Rough surfaces will cause a decrease in coverage area.
- 1 Quart Epoxy Resin (by volume)
- 1/2 Quart Epoxy Hardener (by volume)
- 1 wet film gauge
- Preparation & Application Instructions
Additional Supplies Needed
- Muriatic Acid (if using on concrete, brick, rock, etc.)
- 60-grit sandpaper
- Plastic Paint Pan
- Squeegee (for smooth surfaces)
- Paint Roller (for rough surfaces)
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol or Denatured Alcohol
How To Use
Be sure to read through all instructions prior to application.
- Prepare Surface. Follow included instructions for the surface you intend to cover with Pond Shield®.
- Mix Product & Apply. Only mix enough product that you can use within 30 minutes.
- Inspect & Touch Up. After application has been completed, inspect the surface area. Touch up areas as needed.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
Here are the replacement parts for Pond Armor® Pond Shield® Non-Toxic Epoxy Pond Liner 1.5 Quarts.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Pond Armor® Pond Shield® Non-Toxic Epoxy Pond Liner 1.5 Quarts is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.