- Available In A Variety Of Sizes
- No Guessing On Pump Or Filter Size
- Provides Maximum Filtration
AllClear™ Ecosystem Pond Kits are designed with ease of installation, efficiency and maximum filtration in mind. The advanced filtration system found in an AllClear™ Ecosystem Pond Kit starts with a SolidFlo™ debris handling pump. The SolidFlo™ pumps forces water to the AllClear™ filter to provide mechanical, biological and UV filtration. The water is then sent to the ClearSpring™ Mini Filter and Spillway for final polishing and the start of a gentle stream or waterfall.
The AllClear™ Ecosystem Pond Kit is right for you if:
• You prefer a gentle sound of water and are not planning a large waterfall or stream.
• You plan on having a larger than normal fish population in relationship to your pond's size.
• Your pond will receive full sun exposure and where falling leaves are not a concern or your plan to cover your pond during the fall months.
• AllClear™ Pressurized Filter
• 45 mil EPDM Fish-Safe Pond Liner
• Protective Underlayment
• ClearSpring™ Mini Waterfall Filter
• SolidFlo™ Pump
• Kink-Free Tubing
• Waterfall Foam - 12 oz
• Installation Hardware
• Nature's Defense™ - 12 Packets
Choose Your Pond Size
*Please note: Pond dimensions are based on a 2 foot depth. To create a deeper pond, overall dimensions will be smaller.
*Silicone is not included
Furnished By Homeowner
• Tools: Wheelbarrow, Shovel, Gloves, Tape Measure, Level, Silicone, Water
• Labor: 1 or 2 Volunteers who can lift up to 30-40 lbs.
• Optional: Rocks, Aquatic Plants, Fish, Greenery
Here are the replacement parts for The Pond Guy ® AllClear ™ Ecosystem Pond Kits.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. The Pond Guy® AllClear™ Ecosystem Pond Kits is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.