- Tech Specs
- Available In A Variety Of Sizes
- No Guessing On Pump Or Filter Size
- Provides Maximum Filtration
AllClear™ Ecosystem Pond Kits are designed with ease of installation, efficiency and maximum filtration in mind. The advanced filtration system found in an AllClear™ Ecosystem Pond Kit starts with a SolidFlo™ debris handling pump. The SolidFlo™ pumps forces water to the AllClear™ filter to provide mechanical, biological and UV filtration. The water is then sent to the ClearSpring™ Filter and Spillway for final polishing and the start of a gentle stream or waterfall.
The AllClear™ Ecosystem Pond Kit is right for you if:
• You prefer a gentle sound of water and are not planning a large waterfall or stream.
• You plan on having a larger than normal fish population in relationship to your pond's size.
• Your pond will receive full sun exposure and where falling leaves are not a concern or your plan to cover your pond during the fall months.
From product dimensions to operation manuals, the TECH SPECS tab contains all of the information you need to choose the right equipment for your pond.
• AllClear™ Pressurized Filter
• 45 mil EPDM Fish-Safe Pond Liner
• Protective Underlayment
• ClearSpring™ Waterfall Filter
• SolidFlo™ Pump
• Kink-Free Tubing
• Waterfall Foam - 12 oz
• Installation Hardware
• Nature's Defense® - 12 Packets
Choose Your Pond Size
6'x11' Pond Kit
8'x11' Pond Kit
11'x11' Pond Kit
11'x16' Pond Kit
|Approximate Gallons||700 Gallons||1,000 Gallons||1,300 Gallons||2,000 Gallons|
|Liner Size||10' x 15'||12' x 15'||15' x 15'||15' x 20'|
|Underlayment||200 sq ft||200 sq ft||300 sq ft||300 sq ft|
|Waterfall Filter||ClearSpring™ 16"||ClearSpring™ 16"||ClearSpring™ 16"||ClearSpring™ 16"|
|Filter||AllClear™2400||AllClear™3600 PLUS||AllClear™3600 PLUS||AllClear™4800 PLUS|
|Plumbing||20' x 1" Kink-Free||25' x 1-1/2" Kink-Free||30' x 1-1/2" Kink-Free||30' x 1-1/2" Kink-Free|
*Please note: Pond dimensions are based on a 2 foot depth. To create a deeper pond, overall dimensions will be smaller.
Furnished By Homeowner
• Tools: Wheelbarrow, Shovel, Gloves, Tape Measure, Level, Water
• Labor: 1 or 2 Volunteers who can lift up to 30-40 lbs.
• Optional: Rocks, Aquatic Plants, Fish, Greenery