- Tech Specs
- Available In A Variety Of Sizes
- No Guessing On Pump Or Filter Size
- Provides Heavy Waterfall Flow
RapidFlo™ EcoSystem Pond Kits are designed with large waterfalls and the sound of water in mind. The two part filtration system makes them very versatile when a larger pond ecosystem and heavy water flow are desired. The first part of the system starts with a mechanical skimmer filter which houses the pump and removes floating debris from the pond's surface. Water is then pushed through the second part of the system, the oversized biological waterfall filter and spillway to provide the start of a magnificent waterfall and/or stream.
The RapidFlo™ EcoSystem Pond Kit is right for you if:
• You are planning to create a large waterfall or stream.
• You desire to mask nearby noise with the sound of falling water.
• Your pond will receive heavy debris from nearby trees.
From product dimensions to operation manuals, the TECH SPECS tab contains all of the information you need to choose the right equipment for your pond.
• 45 mil EPDM Fish-Safe Pond Liner
• Protective Underlayment
• Mechanical Skimmer Filter
• Biological Waterfall Filter
• Waterfall Pump
• LEDPro™ High Output Lights - 3 Pack*
• Check Valve Assembly
• PVC Flex Pipe
• Installation Hardware, Liner Patch, Glue & Primer
• Complete Instructions
• Beneficial Bacteria
Choose Your Pond Size
8' x 11' Mini Pond Kit
11' x 11' Pond Kit
11' x 16' Pond Kit
|Approximate Gallons||1,000 Gallons||1,300 Gallons||2,000 Gallons|
|Liner Size||12' x 15'||15' x 15'||15' x 20'|
|Underlayment||200 sq ft||300 sq ft||300 sq ft|
|Pump||Clear Water 1,800 GPH||Clear Water 2,340 GPH||RapidFlo™ 3,000 GPH|
|Skimmer||7" ClearSkim™||7" ClearSkim™||7" ClearSkim™|
|Waterfall Filter||14" ClearSpring™ Pro||20" ClearSpring™ Pro||20" ClearSpring™ Pro|
|Plumbing||25' x 1-1/2" PVC Flex Pipe||25' x 1-1/2" PVC Flex Pipe||25' x 1-1/2" PVC Flex Pipe|
|Beneficial Bacteria||Nature's Defense® - 12 Packets||Nature's Defense® - 24 Packets||Nature's Defense® - 24 Packets|
16' x 16' Pond Kit
16' x 21' Pond Kit
21' x 26' Pond Kit
|Approximate Gallons||2,800 Gallons||3,700 Gallons||6,100 Gallons|
|Liner Size||20' x 20'||20' x 25'||25' x 30'|
|Underlayment||400 sq ft||500 sq ft||800 sq ft|
|Pump||RapidFlo™ 4,000 GPH||RapidFlo™ 5,000 GPH||Norus® 7,000 GPH|
|Skimmer||8" Elite Skimmer||10" Elite Skimmer||10" Elite Skimmer|
|Waterfall Filter||38" Pro FilterFalls||38" Pro FilterFalls||38" Pro FilterFalls|
|Plumbing||25' x 2" PVC Flex Pipe||50' x 2" PVC Flex Pipe||50' x 2" PVC Flex Pipe|
|Beneficial Bacteria||DefensePAC® 2000||DefensePAC® 2000||DefensePAC® 2000|
Please note: Pond dimensions are based on a 2 foot depth. To create a deeper pond, overall dimensions will be smaller.
*Only the Serenity Waterfall Filter (8'x11') contains filter media. All other Waterfall Filters need filter media to be purchased.
Furnished By Homeowner
• Tools: Wheelbarrow, Shovel, Gloves, Tape Measure, Level, Water
• Labor: 1 or 2 Volunteers who can lift up to 30-40 lbs.
• Optional: Rocks, Aquatic Plants, Fish, Greenery
Installing a Pond Kit
Learn how to install a Pond Kit.