- Available In A Variety Of Sizes
- No Guessing On Pump Or Filter Size
- Provides Heavy Waterfall Flow
RapidFlo™ EcoSystem Pond Kits are designed with large waterfalls and the sound of water in mind. The two part filtration system makes them very versatile when a larger pond ecosystem and heavy water flow are desired. The first part of the system starts with a mechanical skimmer filter which houses the pump and removes floating debris from the pond's surface. Water is then pushed through the second part of the system, the oversized biological waterfall filter and spillway to provide the start of a magnificent waterfall and/or stream.
The RapidFlo™ EcoSystem Pond Kit is right for you if:
• You are planning to create a large waterfall or stream.
• You desire to mask nearby noise with the sound of falling water.
• Your pond will receive heavy debris from nearby trees.
• 45 mil EPDM Fish-Safe Pond Liner
• Protective Underlayment
• Mechanical Skimmer Filter
• Biological Waterfall Filter
• Waterfall Pump
• LEDPro™ High Output Lights - 3 Pack*
• Check Valve Assembly
• PVC Flex Pipe
• Installation Hardware, Liner Patch, Glue & Primer
• Complete Instructions
• Beneficial Bacteria
Choose Your Pond Size
Please note: Pond dimensions are based on a 2 foot depth. To create a deeper pond, overall dimensions will be smaller.
*Only the Serenity Waterfall Filter (8'x11') contains filter media. All other Waterfall Filters need filter media to be purchased.
Furnished By Homeowner
• Tools: Wheelbarrow, Shovel, Gloves, Tape Measure, Level, Water
• Labor: 1 or 2 Volunteers who can lift up to 30-40 lbs.
• Optional: Rocks, Aquatic Plants, Fish, Greenery
Here are the replacement parts for The Pond Guy ® RapidFlo ™ Ecosystem Pond Kits.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. The Pond Guy® RapidFlo™ Ecosystem Pond Kits is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.