- Ideal To Splice Pond Liner With Stream Liner
- Super Sticky For Easy & Quick Use
- Ensure A Seal Every Time
Double Sided 3" Seam Tape features an easy to use "Peel & Stick" method of splicing together EPDM pond liners. Once your seam has been made, cover with 5" EPDM Liner Seam-Cover Tape.
From dosage rates to product labels, the USAGE tab contains all of the information you need to properly apply your pond care products.
When To Use
Double Sided 3" Seam Tape is used when seaming two pieces of EPDM liner together, applying an EPDM repair patch to a damaged liner, or to seal liner to skimmers or waterfall boxes.
How To Use
- Position sheets of liner and align edges to required overlap. Mark bottom sheet to indicate top sheet location, then folding back top sheet.
- Clean and/or prime the seam area of both rubber sheets using Quick Roof™ UltraBond SeamPrime. CAUTION: wear protective gloves and read all labels and instructions when using Quick Roof™ UltraBond SeamPrime.
- Make guide marks for the splice tape much as in Step 1, except that the new marks will be 1/2" out from the edges of the bottom sheet.
- Fold back top sheet. Begin unrolling splice tape by aligning the edge of the paper with the marks in step 3. Continue along the full length of the seam.
- With the paper backing still attached to the tape, use a roller to ensure good contact. Place the top sheet of rubber back over the applied tape.
- Remove the paper backing by pulling out from under the top sheet at a 45º angle. Allow top sheet to fall freely onto exposed splice tape. Roll entire seam with roller.
- Use 5" EPDM Liner Seam-Cover Tape as extra protection for seamed liners.
Double Sided 3" Seam Tape is extremely sticky, and will easily attach to itself or anything else it makes accidental contact with.