- Easy-To-Use Granular Formula
- Great For Floating & Submerged
- Control Weeds Surrounding Docks & Shorelines
This simple to use, Navigate® granular aquatic herbicide is perfect for spot treating weeds around docks, beach areas and shorelines. Navigate® herbicide kills the roots of many plants such as Water Milfoil, Coontail and Water Lilies. This aquatic weed control works on both submerged and floating aquatic weeds. Visible effects of dying weeds may take up to 10 days, full effects will occur in 3 to 5 weeks. Navigate® treatment may be performed all season although early treatments may require less product. Late season applications may not be fully realized until the following season.
|Square Footage Per Container
||Up to 20,800 Square Feet
|1,000 Square Feet
||2.4 - 4.8 Pounds
|2,500 Square Feet
||6 - 12 Pounds
|5,000 Square Feet
||12 - 24 Pounds
|10,000 Square Feet
||24 - 48 Pounds
Please note: Above are recommendations. Always read the Product Label
How To Apply
Broadcast Navigate® onto the area to be treated using a granular spreader.
When To Apply
Navigate® should be applied when weeds are actively growing in early spring and summer. Begin applications when weeds first appear.
- Wait 24 hours before swimming in treated water.
- Wait 21 days before using treated water for human drinking water.
- Wait 21 days before using treated water for irrigation on forage or food crops.
Chemical Application Best Practices
Anytime you use chemicals to treat algae or weeds, please keep in mind the following:
- Treat your pond in sections. Treat only half the pond's surface at a time. During hot weather or when treating heavy growth, it is important to treat no more than ¼ of your pond at a time and wait the full 14 days before re-applying. This helps lower the risk of fish loss during hot weather or when treating heavy growth.
- Once the algae or weeds have browned & died, use a rake to remove as much dead material as possible. This prevents an accumulation of dead plant material and muck.
- Take a proactive approach to pond management. Use PondClear™, MuckAway™ and Pond Dye to keep your pond looking great. For more information, see our article on the Airmax® Ecosystem™
Here are the replacement parts for Navigate ® Granular Aquatic Herbicide.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Navigate® Granular Aquatic Herbicide is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.