- Extend Diffuser Further Into Pond
- Will Not Float When Air Filled
- Flexible For Easy Installation
Extend your aeration system's reach with Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline. Designed for underwater applications, Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline rests on the bottom of your pond and is guaranteed not float even when filled with air. With a thick-wall and lead-free construction, EasySet™ Weighted Airline creates a durable, fish-safe, kink-free and puncture resistant airline for years of continuous use.
Need to connect rolls of EasySet™ Weighted Airline? Use the EasySet™ Airline Connector Kits.
||25', 50', 100'
How To Use
Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline can be cut to length with a utility knife and can be spliced together using the proper size EasySet™ Airline Connector Kit. Simply connect EasySet™ Weighted Airline to your existing diffuser plate, compressor or airline. Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline will sink to the bottom of your pond when placed in the water.
When To Use
Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline should only be used in underwater applications. Airmax® Direct Burial Airline should be used for underground applications.
Restrictions and Precautions
- When used with an Airmax® Aeration System, a maximum airline length of 1,000 feet per plate is recommended.
- Airmax® Direct Burial Airline is 5/8" inside diameter and can attach easily to both 3/8" and 5/8" Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline via the proper size EasySet™ Airline Connector Kit.
- 5/8" diameter airline should be used when running a single airline longer than 300' or when more than 600' total of airline is being used on your aeration system.
Here are the replacement parts for Airmax ® EasySet ™ Weighted Airline.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.