- Tech Specs
- Extend Diffuser Further Into Pond
- Will Not Float When Air Filled
- Flexible For Easy Installation
Extend your aeration system's reach with Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline. Designed for underwater applications, Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline rests on the bottom of your pond and is guaranteed not float even when filled with air. With a thick-wall and lead-free construction, EasySet™ Weighted Airline creates a durable, fish-safe, kink-free and puncture resistant airline for years of continuous use.
Need to connect rolls of EasySet™ Weighted Airline? Use the EasySet™ Airline Connector Kits.
From product dimensions to operation manuals, the TECH SPECS tab contains all of the information you need to choose the right equipment for your pond.
|Application||Weighted Airline||Weighted Airline|
|Available Lengths||25', 50', 100'||100'|
How To Use
Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline can be cut to length with a utility knife and can be spliced together using the proper size EasySet™ Airline Connector Kit. Simply connect EasySet™ Weighted Airline to your existing diffuser plate, compressor or airline. Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline will sink to the bottom of your pond when placed in the water.
When To Use
Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline should only be used in underwater applications. Airmax® Direct Burial Airline should be used for underground applications.
Restrictions and Precautions
- When used with an Airmax® Aeration System, a maximum airline length of 1,000 feet per plate is recommended.
- Airmax® Direct Burial Airline is 5/8" inside diameter and can attach easily to both 3/8" and 5/8" Airmax® EasySet™ Weighted Airline via the proper size EasySet™ Airline Connector Kit.
- 5/8" diameter airline should be used when running a single airline longer than 300' or when more than 600' total of airline is being used on your aeration system.
What others are saying
"EastSet says it all"Cary Rickmeyer of Fond du Lac, WI
Nice to work with as this weighted airline is supple and pliable to go where you want it to. And its weight keeps it there. Heed the advice of using 5/8" dia. on long runs as reducing down to 3/8" dia. is hard on the aerator. It would be nice if 5/8" di. came shorter lengths than just the 100 ft.View entire review
"Weighted airline"Dan Legge of Crestline, OH
The product performs as promised. The price is a little high. It is just air hose.View entire review