- Extra Protection When Seaming Liners
- Super Sticky For Easy & Quick Use
- Ensure A Seal Every Time
Place 5" Liner Cover Seam Tape over a seamed liner as extra protection. Use with 3"Liner Double-Sided Seam Tape.
When To Use
Liner Seam Tape is used after two pieces of EPDM liner together have been spliced together using 3" as extra protection.
How To Use
- Clean and/or prime the seam area using Quick Roof™ UltraBond SeamPrime. CAUTION: wear protective gloves and read all labels and instructions when using Quick Roof™ UltraBond SeamPrime.
- Remove the paper as you go by pulling out from the sheet at a 45º angle.
- Once full length is covered, roll entire seam with roller.
5" Liner Cover Seam Tape is extremely sticky, and will easily attach to itself or anything else it makes accidental contact with.
Here are the replacement parts for Rubber EPDM Liner Cover Seam Tape - 5".
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. Rubber EPDM Liner Cover Seam Tape - 5" is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.