- Complete Kit For Seaming EPDM Liners
- Kit Seams 25 Feet Of Pond Liner
- Ensure A Seal Every Time
Make seaming liners easy with The Pond Guy® EPDM 25' Liner Seam Kit. This complete kit will seam two liners together up to 25'. Kit includes: 25' EPDM linear seam tape, cleaner/primer, set of gloves, seam roller, scrubber pad and complete instructions for an easy installation.
- Installation Instructions
- 1 - 25' EPDM Liner Seam Tape
- 2 - SeamTrust Seam Primer
- 1 - Seam Roller
- 1 - Scrubber Pad w/Handle
- 1 - Set of Gloves
How To Use
- Overlap the adjoining EPDM sheets and place guide marks with crayon along the bottom panel.
- Tack back the top sheet of EPDM and apply primer with Scrubber tool.
- Scrub both areas of EPDM using the Scrubber tool and Primer. Then wipe the area dry.
- Follow the guide marks to align the Seam Tape on bottom sheet one half inch beyond marked line. Then apply uniform pressure along the seam.
- Untack the top layer of the EPDM panel and remove the release paper from the Seam Tape.
- To complete the seam, apply uniform pressure to the seam area.
Here are the replacement parts for The Pond Guy ® EPDM 25' Liner Seam Kit.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. The Pond Guy® EPDM 25' Liner Seam Kit is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.