- Treament For Lice & Anchor Worm
- Therapy For Infected Koi & Goldfish
- Will Not Harm Biological Filtration
Microbe-Lift® Lice & Anchor Worm is the most effective treatment for diseases of fish caused by lice and anchor worms. When used as directed, Microbe-Lift® Lice & Anchor Worm will not harm biological filtration and may be used on scale-less fish.
From dosage rates to product labels, the USAGE tab contains all of the information you need to properly apply your pond care products.
|Active Temp||Above 40°F||Above 40°F||Above 40°F|
|Gallons Treated Per Bottle||Up To 4,800||Up To 9,600||Up To 38,400|
How To Apply
Use 1 oz per 300 gallons. Prior to the initial use of Microbe-Lift® Lice & Anchor Worm a partial water change of 20% is recommended. This removes pollutants for disease-causing organisms and will reduce the number of water-borne pathogens.
For best results, perform three treatments one week apart with water changes prior to each re-treatment, and may be used in any water temperatures above 40º F (4ºC).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Safe for use on all ornamental pond fish, reptiles, amphibians and mollusks.
- Must NOT be used where crayfish and other crustaceans are being cultured.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Do not allow to freeze.
- Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption.
- Not for human or veterinary use.
- Cannot be shipped to AK, HI, PR or Canada.