- Treat & Prevent Fish Disease
- Control A Broad Spectrum of Illnesses
- Easy To Dose In Ponds
TetraPond® Pond Fish Treatment prevents and treats a broad range of common parasitic and bacterial diseases. Pond Disease Treatment is an essential part of acclimating new fish to your pond or water garden. TetraPond® Pond Fish Treatment protects goldfish and koi against infection by destroying harmful parasites, bacteria and fungus, plus helps prevent against Ichthyopthirius multifilis, Costia, Chilodonella, and Trichondina.
Pond Fish Treatment
|One Bottle Treats
||Up To 2,500 Gallons
Pond Size (Gallons)
Pond Fish Treatment (ounces)
How To Apply
- It is recommended to perform a partial water change prior to treatment.
- Dilute the exact dosage in a bucket of water.
- Pour the diluted mixture into the pond evenly along the edges and in the middle.
- Stir the water with hose spray or stick to further distribute the solution throughout the pond.
- For ponds containing turtles, snails, frogs or tadpoles, remove and treat fish in a quarantine tub with adequate aeration.
When To Apply
Prevention: Dose in the Spring when water temperatures exceed 60°F and again in Summer to prevent hidden diseases and infections.
Treat Infections: Treatment of infections in koi and goldfish when signs of fish disease or infection are present, dose the pond immediately. Re-dose after 7 days if signs of infections and disease are still present.
Infections & Parasites Treated
Ichthyopthirius multifilis (Ick or white spot), Costia, Chilodonella, Trichondina, other bacteria, other fungi
- Do not use in ponds containing fish intended for human consumption.
- Do not use in combination with other treatments.
- Do not use in ponds with turtles, snails, frogs or tadpoles.
Here are the replacement parts for TetraPond ® Pond Fish Treatment.
The first step towards effectively treating any pond weed is proper identification. TetraPond® Pond Fish Treatment is recommended for use against each of the weeds listed below. Click on your desired weed for more information and alternate control options.